Building on our experience, relationships, and reputation, The Cape Cod Foundation aims to enrich Cape Cod through our role as a community leader in the following ways:
- Supporting local organizations in their efforts to expand capacity to increase impact
- Working with leaders and engaged citizens to devise creative, long-term solutions that enrich and sustain the community. Click here to learn more about the Cape-wide Youth Action Plan.
- Informing the public and civic leaders about community needs and ways to get involved
- Working with our Board, donors, and other funders to proactively guide our resources and leverage our impact
- Building relationships in the community and beyond to collect data regarding Cape Cod’s greatest opportunities to strengthen our region. To read our publication “Understanding Cape Cod” click here.
Join the Effort: You can support our work Community Leadership work by becoming a Community Partner, signing up for our mailing list, or simply telling us what inspires you about our community. Whatever your involvement, you are helping to strengthen our community. Thank you!
Subscribe to our Enewsletter +
What Matters to You!
Cape Cod Foundation
261 Whites Path, Unit 2
South Yarmouth, MA 02664