Capacity Building Grants
There are two Capacity Building Programs to support strong Cape Cod nonprofits that are at a point of critical change or growth.
- 1-Year Targeted Nonprofit Capacity Building Grant Program
- Multi-year Comprehensive Nonprofit Capacity Building Grant Program. This will include a robust peer-learning program and consultant supported, in-depth organizational assessment. This program will launch in Fall 2021.
1 Year Targeted Nonprofit Capacity Building Grant Program
STATUS: Not currently accepting applications. The 2021 1-Year Targeted Nonprofit Capacity-Building Grants have been awarded.
TIMELINE: Early Spring 2022
This program supports:
- Equipment, software, trainings, consulting, and/or staff expenses that are essential to the implementation of a grantee’s capacity building project(s). Applicants may work with any consultant of their choosing.
- Executive Director or designated representative participation in peer learning network meetings with a cohort of other grantees via attendance at (1) 1.5-hour grantee award launch meeting and quarterly 2-hour peer learning network meetings. Peer learning networks aim to increase relationships, collaboration, and knowledge sharing among organizations.
- Executive Director or designated representative participation in activities to support The Cape Cod Foundation to evaluate the impact of the program. This will include but is not limited to: pre/post surveys, an annual report, and/or virtual or phone check-in(s)
Multi-Year Comprehensive Nonprofit Capacity Building Grant Program
STATUS: Not currently accepting applications
TIMELINE: This program will launch in the Fall of 2021.
Capacity Building Grant Application Resources
GRANT INFORMATION SESSION: This video summarizes the program and provides helpful tips for applicants.
GUIDELINES: Review these guidelines prior to submitting an application or contacting the Foundation for more information.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: Use this link to submit information for all grant applications.
Note About Profiles: Each organization can only have one profile. You will only need to create it once. Since multiple users can access this, please do not create multiple profiles. Once logged in, you will see the appropriate grant application on the APPLY page.
GRANT FAQS: Review frequently asked questions about eligibility and the application process.
GRANT TUTORIAL: Watch a video about the online grant management system.
ONLINE APPLICATION HELP: We recommend reviewing the online instructions and reference materials carefully before registering and starting your first application.
Together, we have invested more than $90 million in grants and scholarships in the Cape Cod Community. For good.
Subscribe to our Enewsletter +
What Matters to You!
Cape Cod Foundation
261 Whites Path, Unit 2
South Yarmouth, MA 02664