STATUS: Not accepting applications right now
TIMELINE: Applications are usually accepted on a rolling basis. The committee meets quarterly.
REQUESTS: Less than $5,000
DESCRIPTION: General Grants are designed to help nonprofits take advantage of emerging opportunities, launch creative initiatives, and support planning projects.
These Grants generally support:
- Proposals that strengthen or enhance existing programs with a proven track record of success
- Pilot projects and idea testing
- Program planning and development
- Organizational development and planning and technical assistance (board/staff retreats, strategic planning projects, etc.)
- Needs assessments and feasibility studies (capital campaign feasibility studies, market research, etc.)
Communication and outreach projects (public awareness or volunteer recruitment campaigns, etc.)
BUDGET TEMPLATE: Download the required project budget template
LOI AND FULL GRANT APPLICATION: Use this link to submit information for all Letters of Inquiry and full grant applications.
Note About Profiles: Each organization can only have one profile. You will only need to create it once. Since multiple users can access this, please do not create multiple profiles. Once logged in, you will see the appropriate grant application on the APPLY page.
GRANT FAQS: Review frequently asked questions about eligibility and the application process.
GRANT TUTORIAL: Watch a video about the online grant management system.
ONLINE APPLICATION HELP: We recommend reviewing the online instructions and reference materials carefully before registering and starting your first application.
Together, we have invested more than $80 million in grants and scholarships in the Cape Cod Community. For good.
Subscribe to our Enewsletter +
What Matters to You!
Cape Cod Foundation
261 Whites Path, Unit 2
South Yarmouth, MA 02664